- 46 INR
- For Construction Industry Purpose
- Grey Free Flowing Powder
- Cementitious Repair Product
Leveraging on our rich industrial experience, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a foremost assortment of PERMA RECREATE UW. Easy to apply these concretes are used for repairing submerged structures such as quay walls, bridge piers and marine structures. We employ ultra modern techniques and quality approved components to manufacture Underwater Construction Concrete in accordance with industry set norms and standards. We hold the experts to custom pack these concretes as per the needs of the clients.
- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
- Excellent adhesion
Grey free flowing Powder
Max. Patricia size
13.5 Litres per 25 kgs Sack.
- Perma Recrete UW has been specially formulated for underwater repairing and construction work application purpose.
- Formulated by using superior grade raw materials, it possesses excellent chemical resistance attributes.
- Available in gray colored powder form, it contains glass fiber based reinforcement materials and micro fine aggregates.
- Water should be mixed with it to prepare a paste prior to its application.
It is effective for mending marine structures, quay wall and bridge piers that tend to submerged in water.
- The thick paste of this product does not easily washed out even if it is applied underwater structure surface for its unique anti wash attributes. These attributes are effective in improving construction and repairing procedures under water.
- Its application strengthens under water structures.
- Its anti shrinkage properties prevent formation of crack on repaired surface.
- This product is completely water protected. Therefore, it is effective in safeguarding reinforced structures against corrosion.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Unit II : Plot no : 3102 G.I.D.C, Sarigam, Taluka, Umergaon, District - Valsad, Vai Vapi, Vapi, Gujarat, 396155, India