- 220.00 - 526.00 INR
- Latex Based Repair Agent
- White Lliquid
- For Concrete Repair Purpose
We manufacture and export quality range of Concrete Repair Agent (Strength Repair and Bonding Agent) that is sure to match the expectations as well as the requirements of our valuable customers. These are useful for high strength structural repairs, concrete, plaster & patch work, bonding cum waterproofing agent. These are available in the market at highly competitive prices. Bonding agent used for concrete and cement mortar for excellent water proofing. It is widely used in the construction industry.
- Perma Bond SBR is effective in preventing rust formation of steel.
- It is also useful for installation or repairing concrete floor topping and floor screed.
- Beneficial for applying water proof coating on basement
- It serves as a perfect bonding agent between old and new concrete.
- The damaged surface should be cleaned and soaked properly prior to applying the coating of passivalar cement slurry of Perma Bond SBR on it.
- The passival coat should be prepared by mixing coat slurry and cement SBR in 1:1 ratio.
- Use trowel on treated surface so that this repairing agent can cover the entire surface homogeneously.
- This coating requires less time to dry. Therefore, this repairing agent should be applied just after the completion of bonding slurry based coating procedure.
- The treated surface should be left to dry for a period of one day.
Method Of Repairing Slabs, Columns and Beams With Perma SBR
- The damaged surface of concrete needs to be eliminated until solid concrete surface is visible.
- Use mechanical procedure to make reinforced surface rust free.
- Post application of passival coat, the treated surface needs to be left for drying for whole night.
- To repair reinforced surface, single coat of SBR slurry should be applied on the surface and on surrounding surface of concrete.
- Prepare a mixture of modified mortar by mixing 50 kg cement and 10 liter SBR and apply its coat on the treated wet surface of reinforce surface. Minimum 20 mm thickness of mortar should be maintained during application. In case any application requires more than 20mm thickness, it is suggested to let dry the applied initial layer for one night. In such condition the second layer should be applied with another coat of bonding slurry.
In case 1 liter of Perma Bond SBR is blended with 1 kg cement in 1:1 ratio, the prepared slurry can cover 20 sq./ft to 25 sq/.ft surface area.
In case the slurry is applied by maintaining 10mm thickness level, then it can coat 2.15 sq/.ft surface area.
Points To Be Remembered
This bonding agent is accessible in dry form. There is no requirement of adding water or extra SBR with the prepared slurry.
For each 50 kg cement bag, the ideal dosage of Perma SBR should be between 5.5 to 15 liters and this amount will be decided on the basis of application needs and extent of damage. It is used in 2 liter amount for each 50 kg cement bag as admixture during plaster work to avoid crack of plastered surface.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Unit II : Plot no : 3102 G.I.D.C, Sarigam, Taluka, Umergaon, District - Valsad, Vai Vapi, Vapi, Gujarat, 396155, India