We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, engaged in offering an utmost range of Crack Repair Mortar. Our range is used to repair and fill the cracks of foundation walls, walkways, ramps, ceilings, floors and steps. We process this PERMA CRACKFILL by using quality compounds at our ultramodern machining facility to attain the maximum approval of clients. Moreover, our clients can avail this product from us at a reasonable price.
- This is a ready to use product reduces mixing and labor costs
- Ideal for concrete repairs and patching
- This enhances the compressive strength of the cementitious surface
- Preferred for its high bonding strength and longer shelf life
- Once dried, our mortar showcases excellent resistance against water
- The offered Perma Crackfill is basically a polymer based repairing mortar used for mending fissures appeared on concrete or plaster surface.
- Available in dry powder form this cost effective product transforms into a consistent creamy paste when mixed with water prior to its application.
- It is preferred over putties and sealants for its affordable price.
- The non shrinking properties of this product prevent cracks of treated surfaces.
- Featured with unique adhesive attributes and high strength, it helps to attain smooth texture of treated surface.
- It is truly effective in safeguarding concrete and plaster surfaces against carbonation, thaw, freezing and chlorides.
- It eliminates the necessity of using time consuming curing method.
- It provides long lasting and better surface finishing to treated surface than commonly used plaster.
- This product is beneficial for repairing all sorts of structural openings and fissures appeared on building exterior.
- This high viscosity product is instrumental in mending cracks of plaster and ceiling.
- It can repair crack of wall joining section, brick and column.
- It acts as a suitable sealing solution for openings noticed on roof slab and wall junction of parapet.
This product has been formulated by using well chosen aggregate materials, alkali proof glass fibers, special types of additives and precisely mixed cements. It is blended with water in 3.5: 1 ratio to prepare a consistent paste prior to its application. The applied coat is treated with trowel to make it smooth.
The surface needs to be cleaned thoroughly prior to the application of Perma Crackfill. The damaged surface should be grooved in âVâ shaped form and 6mm surface width needs to be maintained. Remove loosely held plaster and irregular surfaces need to be treated properly by using chipping hammers, any sharp instrument or needle gun. The cleaning procedure should be executed carefully to avoid damage of the structure.
The curing process should begin when the treated surface start to become hard after 48 hours of the application of Perma Crackfill. Care needs to be taken to protect the coated surface against sunlight, wind and heat to avoid its fast drying. It is recommended to utilize Curing Compound for successful execution of the entire curing procedure.
Unit II : Plot no : 3102 G.I.D.C, Sarigam, Taluka, Umergaon, District - Valsad, Vai Vapi, Vapi, Gujarat, 396155, India