- 267 INR
- Milky White Liquid
- Milky Liquid
- Repair Mortar and Bonding Chemicals
- For Construction Repair Mortar and Bonding Purpose
Being a quality centric organization, we are committed to export an exceptional range of Repair Mortar And Bonding Agent. This is used for repairing broken edges and corners on concrete steps, curbs, slabs and masonry walls. In order to meet the quality demands of clients, we process this PERMA BOND REPAIR at our modern manufacturing plant by using premium grade compounds. Our products are offered to the clients at nominal prices.
- Ideal for overhead and vertical repairs
- Produces absolutely non-shrink mortars
- Our range has longer shelf life with good consistency
- Perma Bond Repair is effective in mending steel structure, reinforced concrete and cement concrete structures.
- Convenient to apply, this product has extensive applications in construction arena and it is accessible at reasonable price.
- It is basically the water based emulsion form of styrene butadiene copolymer latex that can be used by blending with cement.
- It is effective in improving several attributes of cement used in mortars and cement.
- It is appreciated for its unique bonding properties, rust protection capacity, water prevention ability, long lasting quality and wear prevention ability.
- It is used for toping and screed of floor.
- For safeguarding steel against rust
- For making basement water protected
- For improving bonding strength between old concrete and new concrete
- This product should be applied by mixing with cement in 1:1 ratio on properly cleaned surface of reinforced structure.
- It needs to be applied immediately after drying of passivator coat.
- Locator trowel needs to be used for its application. The modified mortar needs to be applied without any delay after application of bonding slurry as this slurry tends to dry quickly.
- The treated surface should be treated with moist cure process for one day and then it should be left for drying normally.
The offered product should be blended with 1 kg cement in 1 liter amount to prepare slurry that can cover 20 sq.ft to 25 sq.ft surface area.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- All India
Unit II : Plot no : 3102 G.I.D.C, Sarigam, Taluka, Umergaon, District - Valsad, Vai Vapi, Vapi, Gujarat, 396155, India